CW Bracelet Minimum Size

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Flembod

CW Bracelet Minimum Size

Post by Flembod »

Hey all, I'm looking to take the plunge and pick up a C63 sealander on a bracelet, but I have relentlessly skinny wrists (6in/15cm) - any fellow IBWC members know what the shortest circumference you can get with these bracelets is? I asked customer service if they could be adjusted to below the 16.5cm and got a very non-committal response (some of the links look pretty non-removable to me, I'm not keen to try and have at it with a circular saw).
JAFO
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Re: CW Bracelet Minimum Size

Post by JAFO »

On the basis that CW will resize the bracelet for you for a small sum, you would think they would know the minimum size. I would ask them again.
StrappedUp
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 0

Post by StrappedUp »

You'll be fine I'm sure. My wrist is 6.25" and I've been able to re-size C65 and C60 bracelets and still have a couple of removable links left in.
Ryan
ajax87
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 7

Post by ajax87 »

I’m a 6” wrist (maybe even a little under) and I do just fine. Most of my CWs still even have an extra link in.
Alex
C5A Mk1|C65 316L LE|C63 36mm, GMT, Elite, 2023ish FLE|C1 Moonglow|Omega Seamaster DeVille|Speedmaster Racing|MoonSwatch Mercury|RZE Endeavor|Tudor BB58 925