C60 GMT Mk3 exceeding all my expectations.

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Bounce
Senior Expert
Senior Expert
CW-watches: 1

C60 GMT Mk3 exceeding all my expectations.

Post by Bounce »

I purchased my C60 GMT Mk3 in the CW sale last week, it turned up Friday & I immediately set it & put it on.

I have worn it everyday for the last week & I checked it this evening & it has gained a total of 18 seconds, to say I am astounded is an understatement.

I have owned about 10 CW watches in the years previous & only one of them has to my memory performed this well & that was my C11 Extreme.

My last C60 Mk2 GMT gained about 15 secs a day from memory, which for a non COSC watch wasn't too bad, but this one is on par with my Bremont S500 that I own & that was quite a lot more expensive & COSC certified.

I am also very impressed with the overall quality of the watch, it is I think a definite step up from the MK2 GMT, the case, the bezel, the lume etc.

The rubber strap that it came on is very comfortable, but I can see me getting a St/Steel bracelet for it in the future.

So all in all I am a very happy CW owner again & long may it continue. :D

Panerai Luminor GMT.
Omega Speedmaster Professional.
Tudor Pepsi GMT.
Bremont Supermarine S500 BL
Seiko Kinetic Diver
C60 Trident MK3 GMT.
jkbarnes
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Re: C60 GMT Mk3 exceeding all my expectations.

Post by jkbarnes »

That’s a wonderful little review! And great photos of a great watch. I think the current CW bracelet is a must, such fantastic quality.
Andrew
“I can't stand it to think my life is going so fast and I'm not really living it.”

C65 Trident Vintage
C65 AM GT LE

Find me on Instagram @jkbarnes
Or follow my photography on Instagram @jkbarnesphotos
Toph
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 6

Re: C60 GMT Mk3 exceeding all my expectations.

Post by Toph »

Excellent, the Mk3 gmt is the watch that drew me to the brand in 2019. It’s a brilliant watch. Started with blue and like you picked up a red in the sale too👍
0C69BEBD-B619-47E6-8BF4-8FDF631B2D22.jpeg
44F57292-C711-4A8A-B36D-1997910198FE.jpeg
Where no counsel is the people fall but in a multitude of counsellors there is safety
Instagram @tophstewart