Didn't score on summer sale

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
desmodue

Didn't score on summer sale

Post by desmodue »

I was hoping to snag a NN 40mm Blue Mk3 Trident, no luck. Guess I need to save a few more bucks and order a shiny new one. It was still worth a shot.
Kansas City Milkman
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 14

Re: Didn't score on summer sale

Post by Kansas City Milkman »

Keep looking, it’s not over yet. CW often top-up the sale stock a little, including when the sale opens up to the wider public.
JAFO
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by JAFO »

The unsold count is 25. I keep refreshing from time to time. I imagine new ones will be added from 12 onwards or so UK time, to give the US the same chance. You have to be quick though, don't you? You snooze, you lose. I am logged in ready, and I check out with paypal.
Kansas City Milkman
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

JAFO wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:33 am The unsold count is 25. I keep refreshing from time to time. I imagine new ones will be added from 12 onwards or so UK time, to give the US the same chance. You have to be quick though, don't you? You snooze, you lose. I am logged in ready, and I check out with paypal.
What are you hoping will appear Jafo?
desmodue

Post by desmodue »

I have an intern watching and refreshing the page every ten minutes or so this morning while he trains on the SEM. Worth a shot.
tikkathree
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 1

Post by tikkathree »

JAFO wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:33 am The unsold count is 25. I keep refreshing from time to time. I imagine new ones will be added from 12 onwards or so UK time, to give the US the same chance. You have to be quick though, don't you? You snooze, you lose. I am logged in ready, and I check out with paypal.
When I started looking on Thursday it was at 36. I keep refreshing beacuse this chap understands how it goes:
Kansas City Milkman wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:47 am Keep looking, it’s not over yet. CW often top-up the sale stock a little, including when the sale opens up to the wider public.
And as my six-year old grandson announced on the phone the other day "You must excuse me, I have to go now."
C60 MKI, MKII, MKIII: "some",
C6 & C60 Kingfishers,
C600 Tritechs,
C63 "some",
C65 "some",
C4, C40, C8, C9, C3, C5, C20 & 23FLE
Some other brands
JAFO
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by JAFO »

Kansas City Milkman wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:38 am
What are you hoping will appear Jafo?
Who knows? A bronze? A moonphase? A C60? No smaller then 40mm and for preference 42mm or bigger. It's better to grab almost anything that's close than to miss out, but if you miss out it's not the end of the world either.
Kansas City Milkman
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Good luck!
desmodue

Post by desmodue »

Scored one!

I had a minor issue getting the order in. A message saying my credit card info wasn't correct, would pop up each time i hit the order button. I'd double check everything, hit the button and same message. Mastercard stopped the payment and had sent an email asking if I recognized the order.

It's not the blue version,but a gleaming black 40mm Trident Pro 600.

Somehow I don't think I will be feeling too sorry for myself over the color choice though :D
Leon O
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 9

Post by Leon O »

desmodue wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:46 pm Scored one!

I had a minor issue getting the order in. A message saying my credit card info wasn't correct, would pop up each time i hit the order button. I'd double check everything, hit the button and same message. Mastercard stopped the payment and had sent an email asking if I recognized the order.

It's not the blue version,but a gleaming black 40mm Trident Pro 600.

Somehow I don't think I will be feeling too sorry for myself over the color choice though :D
There must have been a few NN available because I also scored one of the same.
C7 Rapide Quartz, C60 Pro 300 Chronograph Quartz, C3 Malvern Chronograph, C7 Rapide Chronograph Quartz, C65 AM GT LE, C7 Rapide Chrongraph LE, C65 Trident Diver HW, C5 Malvern 595, C65 Trident GMT Pepsi
desmodue

Post by desmodue »

Leon O wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:48 am
There must have been a few NN available because I also scored one of the same.
Probably had a couple. I did get a confirmation email, but who knows maybe tomorrow I’ll get the “sorry, we sold that one to Leon” message 🤷‍♂️
thomcat00
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 15

Post by thomcat00 »

I missed out on the C65 LE black/gold. Again. :( Still hoping one might show up.
with Kung Fu grip, and life-like hair
Laird
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 66

Post by Laird »

Irked they didnt offer any Bracelets !
|C70s|C7 BB, IRR, BRG, RC, Hornet, Valjoux|C3 GT|C4 Phoenix|C40 SpeedHawk|C5 BoB, Aviator|C8 Pilots*3, UTC & AD|C60 316L Y, O, B, GMT, DD Valjoux|C65 316LE,Classic LE, DT LE, 2VEV|C1 WT|C9 Pulse, JH2, AMGT, SSH21|C11 HRDC & Makaira|
JAFO
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by JAFO »

thomcat00 wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:52 am I missed out on the C65 LE black/gold. Again. :( Still hoping one might show up.
one on ebay at the moment
JAFO
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by JAFO »

Some new watches have been added. A nice c60 ombre for one. cosc limited edition.

Edit. The CW one seems to have gone now, although I think there's one on ebay for about the same price closing shortly.

Edit 2. The one on eBay had a starting bid of £600 and nobody bid at all. Relisted now.