TigerChris
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Re: Lets play guess the date

Post by TigerChris »

Bahnstormer_vRS wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:13 am
TigerChris wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:12 pm
There’s a 43mm blue dial GMT Bronze there now, although not raw. Got the proper Trident hands on it too!
I saw that around 17:50 hrs when the bulk of today's new additions were added. Nowt wrong with the Trident Mk3 hands BUT I do like the Mk2's onion hands. :D :D

There was one yesterday afternoon but it got sold pretty quickly, and I wasn't able to do anything then or early this evening.

It was still there around 21:30hrs though, but not for long. :wink: :wink:

I'm not sure whether to treat it as an addition, or instead of, my regular C60 Bronze. Sensible head says I should sell that but Man Math's head says I can afford it. Dilemma. :-k :-k

Guy

PS> Not being raw is not an issue; Bicarbonate of Soda (or is it baking powder) and lemon juice will sort that.
Yep, the ‘onion hands’ were my favourite - I’m not a fan of the MK3 handset. That bronze GMT was one of the picks of the sale from what I saw.

Oh, and ‘man maths’ wins the day every time :thumbup:
JAFO
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by JAFO »

A couple of c60 GMTs, and the bronze GMT hung around for a while. I think the higher cost makes it more of a considered purchase for most of us.
brash47
Expert
Expert

Post by brash47 »

Is it just me, or is this a pretty weak sale this time. I hope this means they are selling a lot more watches, but the inventory on this sale seemed pretty small.

brash