Any?

Post by NeWard »

Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Re: Any watchmaker place in the US can service SH21?

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

I thought this had been covered in your previous topic/s on the subject; please correct me if I am wrong.

The essential answer to your question is; no.

By all means take it to a top rated watchmaker but tell them it is an In-house movement and CW will NOT provide them with any technical assistance or spare parts.

The watchmaker may be willing to open it up and take a peek. Perhaps a screw has come loose and its wedged somewhere stopping the movement, that can be easily fixed. Anything more complex will likely be a non-starter.

As to watchmakers in the NYC area, have a look through The Gateway on the forum, you might find someone.

Guy

Sent from my Xperia 5 using Tapatalk

In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
NeWard
Senior
Senior

Re: Any watchmaker place in the US can service SH21?

Post by NeWard »

Bahnstormer_vRS wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:41 pm I thought this had been covered in your previous topic/s on the subject; please correct me if I am wrong.

The essential answer to your question is; no.

By all means take it to a top rated watchmaker but tell them it is an In-house movement and CW will NOT provide them with any technical assistance or spare parts.

The watchmaker may be willing to open it up and take a peek. Perhaps a screw has come loose and its wedged somewhere stopping the movement, that can be easily fixed. Anything more complex will likely be a non-starter.

As to watchmakers in the NYC area, have a look through The Gateway on the forum, you might find someone.

Guy

Sent from my Xperia 5 using Tapatalk
I reached out to cw again and they decided to have my watch shipped over and take a look, fingers crossed :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: