Free limited edition AM GT 1VEV CW watch up for grabs

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Deks
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 23

Re: Free limited edition AM GT 1VEV CW watch up for grabs

Post by Deks »

Here she is :-). One shiny AM GT 1VEV on a quick release genuine black crocodile skin strap with white stitching

20210607_142756.jpg
Deks
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by Deks »

Ps I seriously need to sort out how to get the correct orientation straight from the phone
StrapMeister
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 2

Post by StrapMeister »

Here you go Mike:
am.jpg
ajax87
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 7

Post by ajax87 »

Deks wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:34 pm Ps I seriously need to sort out how to get the correct orientation straight from the phone
I’m pretty sure there’s some sort of system glitch with the forum going on? It’s been happening to several people.

And is your serial number 202?
Alex
C5A Mk1|C65 316L LE|C63 36mm, GMT, Elite, 2023ish FLE|C1 Moonglow|Omega Seamaster DeVille|Speedmaster Racing|MoonSwatch Mercury|RZE Endeavor|Tudor BB58 925
StrapMeister
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 2

Post by StrapMeister »

I think that posting a picture from your phone causes the problem - something to do with the size of said picture.
I tend to take a picture on my phone and then download it to my PC.
I then play around with it (orientation, size, etc.) and then attach it.
Ian Mc
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Post by Ian Mc »

Good luck with the op.
My guess is 169.
If I happen to win, I will make a donation to a charity.
Ian
Time keeps on slipping into the future
suicidal_orange
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 6

Re: Possible free CW watch up for grabs

Post by suicidal_orange »

Pretty sure you keen guessers are going to be ignored for a fortnight, whether you're right or not :lol:
Deks wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:22 am Firstly lets let this post die now until after the op after the 21st but heres how I've planned it and to keep it totally fair and above all to make it fun
bearcatrunner

Post by bearcatrunner »

I know you said no more post but I am going to post anyway. Like everyone else I really hope everything is ok and I do really hope the pain lessens for you until you get your surgery. This sounds like it really sucks and I am praying for you. [-o<

With that said, I would first look to give the watch to a family member who might appreciate it. For either it's beauty or for the memory. If that is not an option I really do think that your plan is actually really cool. Why not give it to people who will appreciate it and it really gives the watch a story. A friend of mine once told me that 99% of people will never look at what watch you are wearing but an enthusiast will. Even when I go look at watches they never ask what I am wearing but I always ask people. Obviously we are CW enthusiast and we all appreciate a watch with a good story. Now can you send me a private PM with the back of the watch? I'm really curious what that might look like. 8)
mabotham
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5
LE-two: yes

Post by mabotham »

Best wishes
TheBeatles
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by TheBeatles »

Ian Mc wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:23 pm Good luck with the op.
My guess is 169.
If I happen to win, I will make a donation to a charity.
Ian
My guess is 237, and like Ian, I’ll make a donation to the charity of your choice.

Prayers and best wishes for your op, my friend
Basically, I'm for anything that gets you through the night. Be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels, Frank Sinatra

All You Need Is Love, The Beatles

Too much of anything is bad. But too much of good whiskey is barely enough, Mark Twain
ajax87
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 7

Re: Possible free CW watch up for grabs

Post by ajax87 »

suicidal_orange wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:26 pm Pretty sure you keen guessers are going to be ignored for a fortnight, whether you're right or not :lol:
Deks wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:22 am Firstly lets let this post die now until after the op after the 21st but heres how I've planned it and to keep it totally fair and above all to make it fun
Well shoot. Must have missed that part!
Alex
C5A Mk1|C65 316L LE|C63 36mm, GMT, Elite, 2023ish FLE|C1 Moonglow|Omega Seamaster DeVille|Speedmaster Racing|MoonSwatch Mercury|RZE Endeavor|Tudor BB58 925
Deks
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by Deks »

Thanks for the advice on rotating the picture.

If the operation is a success the watch is definately going to someone on these forums 👍

Im not good and the pain is getting a lot worse, so i'm really ready now, including constantly grinding the nerve all down the leg.

Lol and no guesses until after the operation although nice try 😂😂
TheBeatles
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by TheBeatles »

Not sure it was clear that guesses shouldn’t be submitted until after your op!! Unless I missed something, which is always possible.

Mods, please delete my post.

Good luck and best wishes for op still apply tho.
Basically, I'm for anything that gets you through the night. Be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels, Frank Sinatra

All You Need Is Love, The Beatles

Too much of anything is bad. But too much of good whiskey is barely enough, Mark Twain
Jcalder68
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by Jcalder68 »

All the best with the op, went through a load of surgery a few years ago myself so I emphasise with how you might be feeling.

My guess will be 107. Keep safe,

C
CW Watches - Malvern, Dartmouth, Lympstone, Sandhurst, Elite 1000, c60 300 Quartz.
Recently started hand making most of the leather straps you’ll see on my watches, happy to consider bespoke order for forum members.
Deks
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by Deks »

Just a quick update as I made a mistake but it doesnt matter as there are no guesses allowed yet and I I don't want to tempt fate or anything! Anyway just looked at the serial no and there were only 150 made.

So to confirm no guesses until I have had the operation on the 21st June. If by a miracle it is deemed a success then I will make a post on this thread to ask for the first round of guesses. Until I make that post im ignoring all guesses lol 😆😂😎

How horrendous It will be if the nerve and disc have calcifued and cant be operated on as mentioned by the NHS guy. Life wont be worth continuing of that if that is the case and I will be gutted to have to break the news :-(

Right im not going to be morbid. Take care and check back after the 21st :-)