Free limited edition AM GT 1VEV CW watch up for grabs

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Deks
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 23

Free limited edition AM GT 1VEV CW watch up for grabs

Post by Deks »

Watch this thread for more details in the coming days or weeks...

Basically i'm tempting fate and if my operation is a success I'm going to thank the gods and give away one of my CW watches. I feel in my heart It wont turn out and the nerve will be stuck to my disc but if by a miracle I am wrong then its the smallest price to give away one of my watches....

Please dont bother replying for now but if things go well I will post to this thread to get the names to put in the hat

Peace and best wishes

(Mental) Mike 😆
Deks
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Re: Possible free CW watch up for grabs

Post by Deks »

Good evening all,

I have had a couple of very worrying days. Things have gotten a lot worse but im here to add to this thread and not whinging on about my pain...

Im doing this because im praying the operation will work but after seeing the BHS guy last Friday and him saying my disc could be hardened and no operation can help me the price of a watch is something I would offer a million times over

Ok I feel I have made friends here now to have a little fun and if things go well with my op i cant wait to post someone a watch

First I need to tell you the watch....

If anyone saw a bit about my crappy watch history ive decided its my £15 old Timex with the hardened and broken strap :-)
Deks
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by Deks »

Im sorry im high on my pills sad obviously joking!

As promised its a CW.

Up for grabs will be the second watch I bought from CW which will come boxed and with all papers etc. It is the LE AM GT 1 VEV. (Its free so stop complaining. Hehe)

It's early days and nothing much I can add right now as the Op isnt for a couple of weeks and prob will not go well so this post is prob a waste of time but the one thing I want to do is give my watch away!

Ive decided how I will do the giveaway if it happens and I hope you all find it fun :-).

Watch this space in the next couple of weeks....
mik
Senior Expert
Senior Expert
CW-watches: 2

Post by mik »

Deks - geez - holding out many crossed fingers for you. I don’t want your watches - you hold on to them like you hold on to your hopes. Having had docs rummaging about in my heart and still here.... stay strong like you are dude. 😎
C11 MSL
C1000 Cockpit Edition
Alpina Alpiner 4
mik
Senior Expert
Senior Expert

Post by mik »

Also very happy to chat on PM if you’d prefer.
C11 MSL
C1000 Cockpit Edition
Alpina Alpiner 4
StrapMeister
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by StrapMeister »

You hang in there Mike...not long to go now and [-o< everything will go well.
As far as I'm concerned, I'd rather have good news that all is well rather than a watch so you hang on to it.
NeWard
Senior
Senior

Post by NeWard »

I rather you keep the watch and get better!
iain
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 1

Post by iain »

If Mikes operation is success he is going to thank the watch gods and gift one of his watches away.

I say the watch gods should smile back on him and if anyone wins his watch, they gift it straight back as a well “done for getting through this” present.

How about we all enter and the winner puts a new strap on the watch and posts it straight back?
Iain’s Law: Any discussion on the Christopher Ward forum, irrespective of the thread title or subject matter, will eventually lead to someone mentioning the Bel Canto if the thread continues for long enough.
Deks
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by Deks »

Hi all, just logged back on the forums to have a read. Im in massive pain and high again on the painkillers along with 2 bottles of wine.

Im crying my eyes out and struggling but on a positive I have a date 2 weeks tomoorow so I have no suicide thoughts or self harm thoughts at all right now :-)

Thanks MIK and everyone else for the comments. Im **** up and in a state but lets have some fun as this forum has really helped and given me hope to get through this (omg the pain is horrible. Im laid in bed and the nerve pain down both legs is unbearable. God damn Mike, man up its 2 weeks to the operation!)

I cant really post much more for 2 weeks and beyond but ive decided how to do this...it will be fun and whoever wins the watch it will have a massive story behind it.
Soporsche
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 9

Post by Soporsche »

Hi Mike, sorry you're in such pain again.. each minute, hour day is closer to the op so hang in there. Get the op done, start the road to recovery and rehabilitation and the watch guys will support you as much as possible and have a bit of fun along the way.
Stephen

A few CWs and other brands
Deks
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by Deks »

I cant sleep as im high as a kite so posting here is helping my mental state, i tried ringing the sanaritans for someone to talk to but 20 mins on hold and I started feeling better. I put my sick notice in on Friday so I have no mental stress now trying to work and meet deadlines while in nassive pain being sat down.

This thread has really helped me and I think I want share what has made me smile loads about the watch giveaway..see the next post on this thread :-)
Deks
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by Deks »

Ok ladies and gentlemen heres the general way it will work

Option 1 (the most likely) the op finds the nerve is welded to thd disc and cant be free'd and my life us over

Option 2 (my preferred option please!) And by a miracle the operation is a complete success and I get to shard a watxh with a hell of a story. Im going to wear it now for the next 2 weeks to the operation.

Oh my god Mike stop talking won't you!
Deks
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by Deks »

I got distracted lol

Im tired and need sleep the next post will be fun I promise!
Deks
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by Deks »

I still cant sleep so ignore any whinging on pain etc and here the fun starts...

Firstly lets let this post die now until after the op after the 21st but heres how I've planned it and to keep it totally fair and above all to make it fun

The rules
The watch is a limited edition of 350 sold with a unique serial no. So each day starting at guess 1 I will asked for a guess of the watches serial no,. Everyone can make one guess. The first post with the correct no is the winner. If no correct guesses on guess 1 I will post again for 2nd guesses until we get a winner (lol i surprise myself at times)

I think this will be fun but I hope to god it happens meaning I have a life back!

Love you all

(Mental) Mike
Deks
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by Deks »

Forgot to add the first correct guess wins in the post even if someone else types the same no straight after. Let the fun begin....