Resized watch missing links?

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
LimitedWard
CW-watches: 1

Resized watch missing links?

Post by LimitedWard »

I just received my C60 Trident Pro, and it's amazing... apart from one small issue. I selected the resize option, and apparently I chose one size too small. No big deal, I can bring it to a jeweler, but they didn't provide the additional links in the box! I've reached out to customer service, so hopefully they'll be able to provide them separately. I'm curious though if anyone else has had that issue. It seems weird to me that I'd be paying extra money to receive less of the product.
welshlad
CW-watches: 27

Re: Resized watch missing links?

Post by welshlad »

Firstly, welcome to the forum. :wave:

Secondly, on your issue, I think this is just an oversight - one of those things that happen now and again. I've not heard of anyone else not having the removed links included with the watch. You say that you've contacted CW Customer Service already, which is exactly the right thing to do. I am sure they will put you right with the minimum of fuss.
Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future. - Niels Bohr
LimitedWard

Post by LimitedWard »

welshlad wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:33 pm Firstly, welcome to the forum. :wave:

Secondly, on your issue, I think this is just an oversight - one of those things that happen now and again. I've not heard of anyone else not having the removed links included with the watch. You say that you've contacted CW Customer Service already, which is exactly the right thing to do. I am sure they will put you right with the minimum of fuss.
Thanks, welshlad! That's what I assume as well. Based on this other thread I found (viewtopic.php?f=1&t=56841), it definitely seems like an honest mistake. Ironically, I chose the resize option so I could wear it right away without having to run out to a jeweler, but it seems like I'll just have to learn some patience :lol:. For now, it sorta fits when I have the extension released all the way.
Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

^^^^ Good that you have found us @LimitedWard. Welcome to the forum.

I posted in the topic you found and, as you say, seems like an honest mistake. I'm sure CW will sort it for you.

In the meantime, do you perhaps have a strap or two you could wear the watch on?

Also, whilst you're here, why not stop by our Member Introduction forum and tell us a little about yourself.

Guy
In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
LimitedWard

Post by LimitedWard »

Bahnstormer_vRS wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:06 pm ^^^^ Good that you have found us @LimitedWard. Welcome to the forum.

I posted in the topic you found and, as you say, seems like an honest mistake. I'm sure CW will sort it for you.

In the meantime, do you perhaps have a strap or two you could wear the watch on?

Also, whilst you're here, why not stop by our Member Introduction forum and tell us a little about yourself.

Guy
Now that you mention it, I completely forgot I have a blue and white striped nato lying around that would match perfectly with this! I'll toss it on and post a photo on the member introduction page with it :D
Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

^^^^ :thumbup: :thumbup:

Looking forward to seeing that combination.

Guy
In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England