C60 Elite 1000 Black

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
bearcatrunner

C60 Elite 1000 Black

Post by bearcatrunner »

Does anyone on this board actually have the Black version? I just purchased a white mk2 and love it. It was kind of my CW test watch to see if I liked the brand. It was only $450 so a somewhat cheap way to see if I like it. The only two things I don't like are the bezel action and the links in the bracelet. It should be noted I am normally not a bracelet guy anyway. So back to the original topic I would love to see some pictures if anyone would like to share and know how the bezel action is and if the titanium bracelet has links or not.

I've put this watch in the basket quite a few times but I am waiting to see if a 15% coupon comes or if it goes on sale in July. Does CW have an outlet?
Kansas City Milkman
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 14

Re: C60 Elite 1000 Black

Post by Kansas City Milkman »

20200617_082932.jpg
20200616_212454.jpg
Welcome to the forum. I had a black C60 Elite last year for a few days and took the opportunity to get a few shots. It was excellent, looked great and has a good bezel and bracelet.

These do occasionally show up in the ‘nearly new’ sales with good discounts. However these sales are a lottery and products go very quickly. 15% discounts do also show up from time to time, otherwise 10% can be obtained by signing up for the emails. I think there is also a discount voucher available (sorry! I don’t have the code to hand)

Good luck