New Loupe, C60 Concept?!

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Dynamite_Kid19
Expert
Expert

New Loupe, C60 Concept?!

Post by Dynamite_Kid19 »

What is this C60 Concept limited edition going to be?! Could this be my dream of a stainless Trident that has the SH21?!!!!

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Re: New Loupe, C60 Concept?!

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

^^^^ It might well be a Stainless Steel Trident with SH21, but I feel that it will be more than just this.

From my reading of the Loupe article, I view it as a 'Super Apex' C60, part skeletonised, maybe with a leaf out of the Sealander Elite book of see-through dial cut-outs. Maybe even Titanium.

A Limited Edition run of 200 pieces is mentioned in addition to it being a celebration of the SH21.

Ultimately; its going to be somewhat special, as likely will be the price. :-k :-k

I can't wait! :D :D

Guy
In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
Dynamite_Kid19
Expert
Expert

Post by Dynamite_Kid19 »

Bahnstormer_vRS wrote:^^^^ It might well be a Stainless Steel Trident with SH21, but I feel that it will be more than just this.

From my reading of the Loupe article, I view it as a 'Super Apex' C60, part skeletonised, maybe with a leaf out of the Sealander Elite book of see-through dial cut-outs. Maybe even Titanium.

A Limited Edition run of 200 pieces is mentioned in addition to it being a celebration of the SH21.

Ultimately; its going to be somewhat special, as likely will be the price. :-k :-k

I can't wait! :D :D

Guy
I'm cool with some dial funk. I just hope it isn't DLC and I'd like black to be the base color. The Apex in blue and orange was cool but I'd want a more everyday color like black for something at that price so it could be an everydayer. I'd also hope for slimmer than the Apex which was a little over 16mm. 42mm doesn't bother me but 40 or 40.5 would rock.

Peteo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4
LE-two: yes
LE-fourb: yes

Post by Peteo »

Oooh, yes. I like where you are going, Guy! Would be very interesting indeed if it turns out that you are on the mark here.
Peteo
4x Christopher Ward, 2x Sinn, 2x Omega, 1x A. Lange & Sohne, 1x H. Moser & Cie, 1x Tudor, 1x Towson Watch Company, 1x Baltimore Watch Company. Always looking for watches from Maryland. What's Next?
jkbarnes
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Post by jkbarnes »

Peteo wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 7:55 pm Oooh, yes. I like where you are going, Guy! Would be very interesting indeed if it turns out that you are on the mark here.
A limited edition might be a great way to commemorate a milestone event like getting married. Just sayin’....
Drew
jtc
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Post by jtc »

Push-push crown too?...
Jon

Trusted Seller Feedback

CW | Tudor | Tag Heuer | Omega | Longines | Bremont | Rolex
albionphoto
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 10

Post by albionphoto »

To quote Mike France in his watch gecko podcast "it ain't gonna be cheap."

According to Loupe 14 (thank you CW archive) the C60 Apex was 3495 pounds. Better get saving.
Mark
Bremont, Casio, Citizen, Christopher Ward, Chronotechna, Mido, Omega and Oris
Dynamite_Kid19
Expert
Expert

Post by Dynamite_Kid19 »

albionphoto wrote:To quote Mike France in his watch gecko podcast "it ain't gonna be cheap."

According to Loupe 14 (thank you CW archive) the C60 Apex was 3495 pounds. Better get saving.
As long as I like the look it would fill my 1 in house movement higher end watch in my collection.