Discuss Christopher Ward watches
exHowfener
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Re: HELP! Forgot to enter promo code before checkout

Post by exHowfener »

I am just amazed to hear that indices are placed by hand and then lumed in situ
+1 on that, surely this is done by machine rather than human?

On the returns, while trying a watch on should be expected, I don't think that anyone helps their case that the watch is "unworn" when they post wrist shots. But that aside, I don't think this is a matter for the 60:60 warranty - replacement rather than repair should be the way forward as this seem to be faulty.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left
A1soknownas
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by A1soknownas »

exHowfener wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:19 pm +1 on that, surely this is done by machine rather than human?
I quoted it directly from Loupe magazine.

I found it surprising when I first read it and thought immediately that it may result in some wonky dials and discussions of perceived tolerance! To their credit the fact it has taken so long for one to slip through is impressive!
exHowfener
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by exHowfener »

Well I am surprised,well spotted - that's a job for steady hands and good eyesight.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left
tzerenc

Post by tzerenc »

A1soknownas wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:21 pm
tzerenc wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:58 am I'll update you guys on the return process as it unfolds.
What options did the form provide? Have asked for refund or a replacement? I hope that they do not set off on a path to fix it instead which could leave you waiting a while!

Maybe it might be a good idea to add a clear note on the form as to what you expect to happen if it is not just a simple refund or quick replacement, or give them a call/message then quote that on the return too.
On the return form, I had the options: refund, exchange, repair, and service. I chose to exchange.

I also added a note in the return form writing: "The 3 o'clock marker is slightly crooked while the 9 o'clock marker is extremely crooked and highly noticeable. I would not like a refund, but rather a new replacement of the same model in the same color."

I hope that makes it clear enough to them that I want a replacement, not a repair.

Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 13.46.05.png
Last edited by Bahnstormer_vRS on Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Attached photo 'Placed in Line' - https://www.christopherwardforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=55242
Like most guys, I've always liked watches. I can always check the time on my phone, but having a watch is so much better.
A1soknownas
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by A1soknownas »

tzerenc wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:47 pm On the return form, I had the options: refund, exchange, repair, and service. I chose to exchange.

I also added a note in the return form writing: "The 3 o'clock marker is slightly crooked while the 9 o'clock marker is extremely crooked and highly noticeable. I would not like a refund, but rather a new replacement of the same model in the same color."

I hope that makes it clear enough to them that I want a replacement, not a repair.
Sounds good, hope you receive a speedy outcome and the saphire is back on your wrist soon :thumbup: